ACCIDENT / HEALTH
A type of insurance coverage that pays for medical and surgical expenses that are incurred by the insured. Health insurance can either reimburse the insured for expenses incurred from illness or injury or pay the care provider directly. Health insurance is often included in employer benefit packages as a means of enticing quality employees.
Have peace of mind when you travel with comprehensive travel insurance coverage. When an individual travels, there are many risks to which they are exposed to. These include:
- Sickness, Injury or Death (occupational or non-occupational illness/injury);
- Theft or Loss of Documents and other luggage;
- Delay of connecting flights or other transportation;
- Trip Cancellation ;
- Medical Expenses arising from Accident or Sickness;
- Emergency Medical Evacuation / Repatriation ;
- Baggage Delay.